Juventus Away - Piazza san Carlo Torino meetup?

ten minutes walk .... we got lost first night and a kindly taxi driver took us there

Tennents Super on draft wtf was that all about ?

We stayed a good 20 min walk away from the Hunstman but were closer to the stadium side in Turin.

In fact we ended up in a joey with 2 Juve fans, decent lads.

Never frequented any of the said pubs we used Italian ones which were cheaper. The locals are actually all Torino fans and were good banter, wished us well.

A good trip overall I'd go again. No trouble whatsoever

A short little video about us and the Juventus trip put together by a couple of lads from the YouTube channel,- Copa90.

A few familiar faces from Bluemoon feature....

Got back last night. Another good trip this time via Milan where it was good to see the san siro and meet @Holliemcfc

Also good to see @Bill, @Danamy, @Bilboblue and meet @squirtyflower in jumping jesters I think it was in turin, we woulda stayed longer but we wanted to go to the huntsman where we thought it might be rocking, but it wasn't particularly before the game. We just had one there then got some bottles and a coach to the ground for about an hour before kick off. Thankfully the steward on the gate where the coaches put us in let us out so we could have a few beers for kick off, so fair play to them for that. Keeping us locked in the 40+ mins or so after the game wasn't to be unexpected really and I managed to grab a load of beers from the food stalls outside for me and my mates on the coach home. No signs of trouble anywhere and enjoyed the trip, just wish we could have found the livelier pubs before kick off if anything (if there were any) but a good trip just a shame about the result
Good to see you again too pal.

It was a strange city, nowhere seemed to be particularly busy, the square that was the original proposed meeting point wasn't really worthwhile being around.

Hope everybody got home safe and sound.

Managed to find a couple of cheaper bars frequented by locals in the back streets pre match between the Shamrock & the Huntsman. After the game went to another in the same area recommended by one of the bar maids pre-match as her place wasn't going to be open. Decent priced beer & grub with a few Juve fans in. Bar staff put some Oasis on for us to make us feel at home without us even asking. Last ones out at 2.30 & flagged a taxi back to the hotel pretty quickly. Saw or heard of no mither. Decent trip all round apart from the result obviously.

Managed to find a couple of cheaper bars frequented by locals in the back streets pre match between the Shamrock & the Huntsman. After the game went to another in the same area recommended by one of the bar maids pre-match as her place wasn't going to be open. Decent priced beer & grub with a few Juve fans in. Bar staff put some Oasis on for us to make us feel at home without us even asking. Last ones out at 2.30 & flagged a taxi back to the hotel pretty quickly. Saw or heard of no mither. Decent trip all round apart from the result obviously.

Sounds bang on that mate. I think there were a few decent little boozers lurking about,its just that we couldn't find them or we got to them at the wrong time

Think the club went overboard with the safety aspect. Texts and emails throughout. I think a lot of people met either on the square or in the Irish bar based on this and as a consequence missed out on some decent local pubs.

We went solo, I've done Italy several times watching serie A so know the script. Decent people if you treat them right and we had no bother at all.

Saved a fortune as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.