Juventus

I think they're over-rated even if they manage to finish the season undefeated Milan will still probably end up winning the scudetto

Jackson-ctid said:
We have a bigger more state of the art stadium than their new one. Horrible Club, should have been sunk to the realms of Serie C never to be seen for the next 10 years after calciopoli. It'll be another 10 years before they get anywhere near what they once were. Reputation in tatters, no European football for the foreseeable future, ageing players. etc.

Wonder if you will read this and think "what the fuck do i know about football"
Probably not though as it wasn't written in terms of football just a hatred for the club

Mancio said:
shit club
shit stadium
shit fans
shit owner
shit management
shit players

never saw a so great lot of shit.

best team in europe in late 90s & early 2000. a big conspiracy against them as milan & inter remained in SerieA while they were punished by Italian FA. -20 points penalty for Seria B next season, yet they won it and were in Serie A, the season after that.

have you ever watched Serie A ?

Mancio said:
shit club
shit stadium
shit fans
shit owner
shit management
shit players

never saw a so great lot of shit.

Yet they have a new stadium, are unbeaten the league and above your lot. Haven't had 5 managers in 3 years or whatever it is and bounced back from the relegation they suffered whilst the two Milan clubs got away with everything.

Hmmmmm.

Juventus were brilliant this weekend. Hammered Napoli easily, Napoli didn't have a shot. They are on the up that's for sure.

As for Torino having a bit of a link with City:
I've seen this
29e4uh0.jpg

but also saw this and it's much more recent
cimg3567by5.jpg

It would be good to hear from a Torino fan to get the scope from their end, because I know there have been City fans who have been over to Turin to watch Torino games and have taken a City flag over and have had a good reception from them...

Palermo 0-2 Juventus
AC Milan 1-2 Fiorentina

Juventus now top of the league after overturning AC Milans 4 point lead in 2 games. Praying City can do something similar.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190182</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.