Kaká back in training.

Re: Kaká back in training.

I never really thought he would join, nice to dream tho.

Nothing in life can be certain but 'Kaka coming' is a strong rumour on the inside.

And so, if you are going to buy, say, a £100m footballer, wouldn't you want him to be 'in training' first?

On many occasions, I find that the workings of the negative mind are complete mysterious to me.

I think you guys have a big chance to sign kaka this summer. I've posted this allready somwhere else but i'll say it again.

This season he's been playing out of he's usuall position in the team due to ronaldinho's arrival. Milan tried to play with 2 playmakers (kaka + roni) in ancelotti's beloved tree formation 4-3-2-1 but it did not work well. So he started playing with 2 attackers (pato + borriello) and things got better. That means that either kaka or Roni should be benched and neither will except that. Kaka even complaint many times this season that he can't give he's best performance in a restricted role and he's right about that.

I honestly think that he won't last long with milan and there are very few teams out there in europe that can afford him (probably: madrid, chelsea and man city). Madrid are probably after cristiano ronaldo that leaves him with two choices either city or chelsea i guess.....

interisti said:
I think you guys have a big chance to sign kaka this summer. I've posted this allready somwhere else but i'll say it again.

This season he's been playing out of he's usuall position in the team due to ronaldinho's arrival. Milan tried to play with 2 playmakers (kaka + roni) in ancelotti's beloved tree formation 4-3-2-1 but it did not work well. So he started playing with 2 attackers (pato + borriello) and things got better. That means that either kaka or Roni should be benched and neither will except that. Kaka even complaint many times this season that he can't give he's best performance in a restricted role and he's right about that.

I honestly think that he won't last long with milan and there are very few teams out there in europe that can afford him (probably: madrid, chelsea and man city). Madrid are probably after cristiano ronaldo that leaves him with two choices either city or chelsea i guess.....

Not Chelsea they have problems now Roman wants his money back

CityPar said:
The thing is if the squad already resent Robinho swanning around what are they going to think when another star arrives!? I just hope we don't self destruct......
and you believe the press??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.