kaka has not trained with AC milan

TimmyP said:
johnny on the spot said:
Hahahahahahahaha we're in fucking dreamland. Kaka is coming nowhere near us while we weekly go out of our way to look absolute dog fucking shit.

Unfortunately, I think your spot on.

Got it! I have unravelled the cryptic. It's Spot the Dog and Zimmerman is Bob Dylan. Bob being another name for faeces. And I'm not Dave Ewing's Back 'eader, I'm Enid Effin Blyton! Now she would have jumped higher than the EFC Kangaroo and headed clear!

markprendy said:
TimmyP said:
johnny on the spot said:
Hahahahahahahaha we're in fucking dreamland. Kaka is coming nowhere near us while we weekly go out of our way to look absolute dog fucking shit.

i know what your saying but money talks! ask robinho

Completly different set of circumstances all together.

FORZA CITY said:
markprendy said:
TimmyP said:
johnny on the spot said:

i know what your saying but money talks! ask robinho

Completly different set of circumstances all together.

At the end of the day money rules. It would be hard for any player to turn down £160k - £200k a week! Even more so with the promise of more world class players on their way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.