Kaka or Messi

mcfc-4-life

Both Kaka and Messi would be top class signings for when the janurary transfer windows open but which one would you most like to come to Manchester City.

Kaka is a great player and has been linked with city alot more than messi

Messi is also a great player and has been linked with city but not a as strongly as kaka but i think would cost less even though he is the player which almost holds Barcelona together

Messi would cost much more than Kaka IMO. As for who i'd be prefer i'm really not fussed as they're both top top players however Messi's the best attacking player in the world for me so i'd opt for him, sadly we've got no chance of getting Messi though

Doubt very much we will get any Barca players in Jan with the season they are having, why would any player give up the chance of winning La Liga and the Champions League to finish mid table with us?

I just can't see players of this stature coming before we are in Champs League. The commercial contracts this type of player is tied into almost prevents it, nevermind getting their interest. Plus they're already mulit-millionaires - they're only interested in medals.

If say, Everton, were bought out tomorrow, and their fans started talking about Kaka and Messi, I think we'd be laughing at them.

Sorry to be bah-humbug, just trying not to get disappointed when January ends and we've got RSC.

City Raider said:
I just can't see players of this stature coming before we are in Champs League. The commercial contracts this type of player is tied into almost prevents it, nevermind getting their interest. Plus they're already mulit-millionaires - they're only interested in medals.

If say, Everton, were bought out tomorrow, and their fans started talking about Kaka and Messi, I think we'd be laughing at them.

Sorry to be bah-humbug, just trying not to get disappointed when January ends and we've got RSC.

You are right, sorry to say but some people are just thick as shit.

City Raider said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97813&p=1471484#p1471484" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97813&p=1471484#p1471484</a>

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Taps chin

Kaka wouldn't be out of the question, but Messi is in a league of his own. Well on the way to becoming the greatest footballer ever in my opinion, Kaka is great but Messi is an absolute phenomenon. There's no way we'd ever get Messi though, he's staying in Barca period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.