kaka possiblitly

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other big rumour circulating within football circles is that Kaka is seriously considering the offer from Manchester City.

I can add that, after having talked to reliable sources in Milan, I do believe that this is the case and have been specifically told that as far as Kaka is concerned, a move to City “is a distinct possibility.”
Have patience, brothers.

All will be revealed soon enough.

coleridge said:
moomba said:
Not sure why it upsets so many people if someone else thinks we're in with a chance of Kaka/Villa etc.

If you want to believe it, believe it. If you don't, don't. Pretty simple really.

Indeed. I am 'not sticking my neck out', only repeating comments. The several anti-Kaka posts to-date are quite bizarre. Anyway, I thought that stating injuries and potentially operating for the benefit of new owners was standard practice. ONJ has sounded the dinner gong.

Im not anti kaka, or anti any "star" player, i just would rather things werent hyped up to the extreme that if we do sign "good" solid players with no stars in Jan, there wont be uproar. Also remember, just because a player is a certain star in one league, may not do well in the PL.

i think we need to keep kaka and beckham as far apart as possible so beckham dont talk kaka out of something!!

Kaka can't be that bothered about European trophies and Champions league or he would have left Milan a few years ago, same with Buffon he was happy to play serie B.

Translation from Marca.com

The injury to Milan Kaká divided. While the coach, Carlo Ancelotti, says that "will be ready for the match next Sunday," the executive president, Adriano Galliani, who prefers not to do "with caution". Kaká is suffering discomfort in the pelvis, "probably a pubalgía," according to the diagnosis of directors. "Many players, and I too in my time, we played with some discomfort when the team was needed. Kaká has also done so many times and I would do if necessary," said the coach. The player, that the end is the one who has the last word, it is not clear: "I have a physical problem and I do not know if it will be recovered within a day or three months. We'll see what the doctors say," Brazil's reasoning.

The Milan takes a bad streak. In the last four games, lost three, the final on Sunday against Juventus. Kaká could not play in Turin, the team noticed his absence as much as that of Gattuso, who was operated on and will be low for six months. The Milan also had no luck with injuries, and his coach because he has not heard from the heads of the club: "I have spoken to Galliani on what we have to sign to get closer to Inter," said with irony

avoidconfusion said:
We can't even get Diarra, and you think we will get Kaka? Wake up, seriously.

Idiot post.

Totally different circumstances, players at different ends of their careers and different ambitions, also real madrid arnt after Kaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.