Kasper Dolberg?

another ginger. get him txiki.
i hope Pep will find a way to play with 2 striker.
City depend too much on Aguero to score and win the game.
unlike his former teams, our wide players rarely score goal.
i missed dynamic duo Kun & Beast, that season we break the most goal scoring record.
perhaps a formation like this, 2-3-3-2 with inverted fullbacks.
this is my dream team.

1536019_Manchester_City.jpg

So are you saying in Jan we'll sign Aubameyang, Alaba, Weigl, Fabinho and Van Djik. We'll also drop Silva, Fernandinho and Gundogan.

This isn't football manager.

Was just about to say that's my FM formation from 2013. But with Aguero & Neymar up front supported by Messi, Hazard & Tevez. De Jong, a converted Kompany & De Rossi as def mid & Micha & Nedum as Def in front of Joe. Safe to say I've won everything for about 6 years on the bounce so it bears no relation to real life & getting a real team together

This guy seems to be doing well at Nice since moving there from Ajax in August 2019.
Danish, 23 and a smidgen over 6 feet - had three seasons at Ajax so should have some good footballing habits.
Would not cost ridiculous money and would give us a good option up front.

An interesting article posted in The Athletic recently, this lad does actually pop up as a potential replacement for Aguero. It is purely based off stats etc of course but interesting none the less.

An interesting article posted in The Athletic recently, this lad does actually pop up as a potential replacement for Aguero. It is purely based off stats etc of course but interesting none the less.
It was The Athletic article that prompted my post - he does look like an interesting option outside of the obvious ones like Haaland, Mbappe etc.
I think that he is at the ideal age and experience level for a big move.

Great talent at Ajax. Than it stopped.
Re-discovered his form at Nice. Not sure if he is good enough for us to be interested in him again.

He seems to have scored only 3 goals in 9 matches this season. Last season wasn't anything big either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.