Kasper Scmeichel

No chance, he is garbage at what Pep wants from a keeper. His kicking is worse than Harts. Last night his positioning for both Derby goals was terrible. Not for me

would take him as our third choice for a year or two for academy trained reasons but that is about it.

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola reportedly wants Kasper Schmeichel as his new number one goalkeeper next season, and will offer Joe Hart in exchange.

It hasn’t gone to plan for the Spanish tactician this season with regards to his goalkeeping options, as summer signing Claudio Bravo has failed to deliver since arriving from Barcelona.

He's got to leave Leicester. I could see this happening. If I were City I'd be trying to bring in a keeper who knows the Premiership and isn't going to take a season to adapt to the Premier league. We know about Bravo, and remember De Gea he was 10 x worse than Bravo in his first season.

keep hearing this rumour. And that's all it is , a rumour. Straight swap for Joe Hart.

No ta. Not good enough.

Not my preferred choice for a new No. 1 but he is easily better than Bravo and Willy, so yes please if we don't take Hart back.

He's got to leave Leicester. I could see this happening. If I were City I'd be trying to bring in a keeper who knows the Premiership and isn't going to take a season to adapt to the Premier league. We know about Bravo, and remember De Gea he was 10 x worse than Bravo in his first season.

De Gea was how old? 20? How can you even compare the two. Bravo is near the end of his career, he hasn't got the luxury of time. De Gea was a baby in comparison when he arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.