Kate Garraway/Derek Draper

LangleyBlue1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Watching Derek’s documentary now.

There are fucking arseholes out there lambasting this woman for these documentaries she’s done. Twats like Hopkins.

This tonight is heartbreaking.

My mum has 24 hour care, which fortunately is paid for by NHS and the carers we have for her, in her own home with my Dad are priceless. They are amazing, selfless people.

This lady, because of her high calibre earnings, was spending £16K a month caring for her husband.

The care system needs completely overhauling. Earnings shouldn’t come into it.

Watching Derek’s documentary now.

There are fucking arseholes out there lambasting this woman for these documentaries she’s done. Twats like Hopkins.

This tonight is heartbreaking.

My mum has 24 hour care, which fortunately is paid for by NHS and the carers we have for her, in her own home with my Dad are priceless. They are amazing, selfless people.

This lady, because of her high calibre earnings, was spending £16K a month caring for her husband.

The care system needs completely overhauling. Earnings shouldn’t come into it.
Agree, I’ve been in the ‘care system’ since 2014. It definitely needs overhauling. I get no help and am self funding, even though my income is just ESA & PIP. I have to use my savings for my care etc. I’ll run out of money soon.

Agree, I’ve been in the ‘care system’ since 2014. It definitely needs overhauling. I get no help and am self funding, even though my income is just ESA & PIP. I have to use my savings for my care etc. I’ll run out of money soon.
It is disgusting, mate. I wish you all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.