Katona Kompletely Koo Koo??

She's just given herself tv immortality with that.

She'll be on BBC3 every bank holiday weeking in those "really annoying" shows.

Someone posted this below it

"what a fuckin disgrace to mankind!!
who cares about her nipples falling off, heres hoping her head falls off!!

and why do MTV keep giving her shows? they only encourage her!

totally out her face.........n sleeping pills wouldnt do that to you, i'll bet a tenner shes on the smack..........then guess what.........i bet mtv give her a show when shes in rehab!!!

someone take her t the vet n have her put down!"

hahaha

Bigga said:
I've just realised what a great routine the 'medication' line is!

Even 'The Hoff' got away with it, using that one!

Then again, 'Nobody Hassles The Hoff'... or some complete and utter guff like that!

Leave the Hoff alone, he's a proper legend!

jimharri said:
CityChick said:
awww i feel sorry for her. whatever she does, someone is there to call her for it!
She brought it on herself, CC. The old joke about being at the opening of an envelope would apply. What has she ever actually done to warrant such fame? She was in an all-girl band, who did feck all whilst she was in it. In fact, I'm sure she once said that she never actually sang on any AK records. Since then, what. So she won "I'm a celebrity....". So? IIRC, so did Tony Blackburn, Joe Pasquale, Carol Thatcher and Christopher Biggins (gawd bless wikipedia!!!). It's no great claim to fame, is it? She was also once married to a westlife singer ( use the term loosely!) Now she 's flogging fish fingers. I can't stand the bloody woman (drug taking, smoking whilst pregnant, attention seeking witch). FFS, where's my shotgun?

So I take it you wouldn't Jim :-)

jimharri said:
CityChick said:
awww i feel sorry for her. whatever she does, someone is there to call her for it!
She brought it on herself, CC. The old joke about being at the opening of an envelope would apply. What has she ever actually done to warrant such fame? She was in an all-girl band, who did feck all whilst she was in it. In fact, I'm sure she once said that she never actually sang on any AK records. Since then, what. So she won "I'm a celebrity....". So? IIRC, so did Tony Blackburn, Joe Pasquale, Carol Thatcher and Christopher Biggins (gawd bless wikipedia!!!). It's no great claim to fame, is it? She was also once married to a westlife singer ( use the term loosely!) Now she 's flogging fish fingers. I can't stand the bloody woman (drug taking, smoking whilst pregnant, attention seeking witch). FFS, where's my shotgun?

lol nice rant, like it. ok, you've changed me mind bout her! :-)

I have no idea who she is or why anyone cares about anything about her, i think i'd rather keep not knowing who she is.

BLUENATIC said:
jimharri said:
CityChick said:

So I take it you wouldn't Jim :-)
Er.............. No! I'll stick to Ms Theron (literally; if only!!!), thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.