Katona Kompletely Koo Koo??

CityChick said:
jimharri said:
CityChick said:
awww i feel sorry for her. whatever she does, someone is there to call her for it!
She brought it on herself, CC. The old joke about being at the opening of an envelope would apply. What has she ever actually done to warrant such fame? She was in an all-girl band, who did feck all whilst she was in it. In fact, I'm sure she once said that she never actually sang on any AK records. Since then, what. So she won "I'm a celebrity....". So? IIRC, so did Tony Blackburn, Joe Pasquale, Carol Thatcher and Christopher Biggins (gawd bless wikipedia!!!). It's no great claim to fame, is it? She was also once married to a westlife singer ( use the term loosely!) Now she 's flogging fish fingers. I can't stand the bloody woman (drug taking, smoking whilst pregnant, attention seeking witch). FFS, where's my shotgun?

lol nice rant, like it. ok, you've changed me mind bout her! :-)
Glad to hear it CC. Brought on one of me turns, that rant did. But I've taken my pills now, and I'm sound again.

all a set up, not been on tv for a while, lets go on TV, get pissed and be all over the papers and in the spotlight again!

waste of fucking space the fat slag, i wish the media would stop giving this cretins collum inches and airtime.

fookin despise it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.