Kdb missed training ?

wow the panic on here, every little niggle is a full blown "FFS our luck"

True but to be fair no-one has a clue whether they are actually a 'little niggle' or something more serious, and its in our dna to assume the worst

I just hope it's not to serious, and KdB will just miss the 2 internationals. This means he will have a rest and hopefully be fit for the up coming games at home.

this is just about playing the game to get both him and Delph out of the pointless internationals

Was listening to some ex player on the radio in the car about half an hour ago who said you just used to ring up and say "I've got a niggle" and you were out - now you actually hae to attend and be assessed by the national sides medical staff

Just game playing

He has not been sent home,martinez is such a twat he will play him,i believe international managers only care about their wins and not about injuries

He has not been sent home,martinez is such a twat he will play him,i believe international managers only care about their wins and not about injuries

Pretty mad to think he refuses to call up Nainggolan, who's more than a decent backup for a similar role.
Instead he insists on using Kevin when he's not 100% fit, for a game that doesn't even really matter as they've already qualified.
Martinez is an idiot and I hope the club will have a word with him.

Even more annoying considering they are 8 points clear of 2nd place in their Group of Life, with their nearest challenger being 'the Edin Dzeko team', Bosnia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.