Kdb missed training ?

Back in training with Belgium today no need for flapping
Pity, more chance of picking up or aggravating an injury.

Even more annoying considering they are 8 points clear of 2nd place in their Group of Life, with their nearest challenger being 'the Edin Dzeko team', Bosnia.
They do still need points though to finish in the top 7 seeds for the WC which is based on world ranking, so you can understand them wanting to make sure they win the remaining games to stay up there.

I tell you something that is seriously pissing me off. Near enough ALL of our players are going to get rinsed this International break!

Apparently it's 'Come back Sterling, all is forgiven', Ederson starts for Brazil opposite Bravo, KDB is back in training, Sane selected for Germany, Jesus, Danilo & Fernandinho for Brazil & what's the betting Walker & Stones start for England? With the Silva's surely to start for Portugal & Spain respectively, we'll have no bastard left afterwards.

I fucking hate the International break, as all it means to me is 2 weeks without any football... :-(

I tell you something that is seriously pissing me off. Near enough ALL of our players are going to get rinsed this International break!

Apparently it's 'Come back Sterling, all is forgiven', Ederson starts for Brazil opposite Bravo, KDB is back in training, Sane selected for Germany, Jesus, Danilo & Fernandinho for Brazil & what's the betting Walker & Stones start for England? With the Silva's surely to start for Portugal & Spain respectively, we'll have no bastard left afterwards.

I fucking hate the International break, as all it means to me is 2 weeks without any football... :-(
Go breath, these lads want to play for their countries, and so they should. If you want to watch the best players in the world at City, you have to accept they will be international players, who both want to play for their countries, and who's countries will rely on them.

I couldn't care less for international football either, but I hope all our players are successful, happy, and come home injury free.

As was previously stated, they need to continue winning to maintain a top seeding for the finals, hence them playing a strong side.
England approached it the other way in that they played difficult friendlies, which they lost, and knackered up there chance of a top seeding so as soon as England qualify they might as well make wholesale changes.
If that makes sense.

Who’s have thought it? A team of world class players end up being selected by their national teams!

But yeah I’d happily ban all international football as the quality is shite anyway.

We're all with you there mate.

2 weeks of no footy and when our players come back, it's a question of how many are crocked. It's also an opportunity to lose the winning momentum you had going into the break. I hate it.

Who’s have thought it? A team of world class players end up being selected by their national teams!

But yeah I’d happily ban all international football as the quality is shite anyway.
Agreed . The quality sucks and I hate that oily Martinez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.