Kean Bryan

I think he's come on a bundle of late,he looks authoritative and commanding as well as composed while having an excellent blend of physicality and technique......he has the potential to develop into a very,very good anchor midfielder.

He is a decent player and will probably go on to become a Premier League player or at a minimum a Championship one.

I don't think he has that real top notch quality to make it as a Champions League level player but only time will tell.

Tackles like De Jong, left foot and size of Barry; a bit one-paced at times but reading of the game makes up for it.

Should Vieira take over as a caretaker before the end of the season I think we'll see him given some minutes in the first team; along with Maffeo, I think he's one that doesn't require a loan spell and could be integrated straight into the first team squad. Every minute Fernando spends on the pitch for us is one wasted that could have been given to Kean.

FantasyIreland said:
he looks authoritative and commanding as well as composed while having an excellent blend of physicality and technique......he has the potential to develop into a very,very good anchor midfielder.
Agree, I haven't really seen much of him, so its a comment on tonight only. Its often easy to impress as a flashy attacking player with pace, but his position tonight is far harder to impress in. Did lots of good stuff, but above all his reading of the game and ball impressed me. I won't see the final as I'm away, but it will be interesting to see how he performs against a chelsea side who I expect will be strong.

Doubt there are many better players around Europe in his position. Played half the season at centre back too.

Will be some player by the time he reaches 23 24.

Amongst all the flair players, Bryan must have a good shout as the best alround performer in the team. Can only think of one bad game, v Roma.

Neville Kneville said:
Doubt there are many better players around Europe in his position. Played half the season at centre back too.

Will be some player by the time he reaches 23 24.

Amongst all the flair players, Bryan must have a good shout as the best alround performer in the team. Can only think of one bad game, v Roma.

He had a shocker against Roma but he has played well in virtually every game I have seen him this season. Seems to have good leadership qualities as well.He has it all and seems to be ideally suited to the anchor midfield role as he reads the game so well.

sam-caddick said:
He is a decent player and will probably go on to become a Premier League player or at a minimum a Championship one.

I don't think he has that real top notch quality to make it as a Champions League level player but only time will tell.

I disagree. Whenever I have seen him he has stood out. Of course he MAY not make it, but at this stage in his career he is well on track to make it to the highest level

Very impressive last night and he could turn out to be our best prospect from this team and that's saying something with Barker and Angelino in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.