keep the manager for this season

Johnno's Beer Gut

there are rumours that maybe the manager has been offered a get out clause

I would be very suprised if he walked away, he does not seem that type of chararter.

If he stays this can go 2 ways.

If he stays and turns it around he will be hailed a hero and given more money to spend

or

If he stays and the situation gets worse his reputation as a prem manager is in tatters as he will be remembered as a manager who cannot handle big name players.

I personally think he should be kept on till the end of the season, not because i rate him as a manager but because we need time to line up a proper replacement.
This will take time and will prob be the most important decision the new owners will make.
They need to do proper research to pick the right man for this job who is capible of handling top players and who has outstanding tactical abilty.

Personally i think Mouriniho is perfect for the job, my only worry is that he does not seem to stay at any club for more than a few seasons, we need someone to stay and build the club long term

Corlukas funny run said:

I would be very suprised if he walked away, he does not seem that type of chararter.

If he stays and turns it around he will be hailed a hero and given more money to spend

or

If he stays and the situation gets worse his reputation as a prem manager is in tatters as he will be remembered as a manager who cannot handle big name players.

I personally think he should be kept on till the end of the season, not because i rate him as a manager but because we need time to line up a proper replacement.
This will take time and will prob be the most important decision the new owners will make.
They need to do proper research to pick the right man for this job who is capible of handling top players and who has outstanding tactical abilty.

Personally i think Mouriniho is perfect for the job, my only worry is that he does not seem to stay at any club for more than a few seasons, we need someone to stay and build the club long term

I fear for us if MH is given until the end of the season. If he is allowed to carry on i see only relegation or at best just above relegation finish. He has lost the dressing room the players are not interested in playing his tactics.

As i said in another thread i wasn't interested in the FA cup this season becasue of the situation we find ourselves in the league and going for UEFA cup, but i never expected to go out in the manner we did, that was disgraceful. Now we look to be without SWP for 4-6 weeks it's not looking good :(

Corlukas funny run said:

or

NO! he needs to go, NOW! i dont care about not being able to buy players, if we get a decent manager i think wed be top 5 with the squad weve got for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.