Keith Curle

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
MSP said:
When it's said just like that it's a bit racist. But then again you can't deny that for ex. American football o basketball are not sports where black players are not predominantly better. Or athletics. Or that I'm yet to see good black swimmer or water polo player. Few of them in handball too.

There's obviously some genetic stuff that make people from one race more capable to perform certain sports than others.

I wouldn't say black players are better football players by default, it's pretty much mixed in football but I do think that they usually have better physical characteristics, they're often more athletes than us whites.
What the fuck are the last three words of that post about then? Do you not think any of the posters on bluemoon are black?

Calm down boy.. it's not my fault that you run to understand my words on the way you want to.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Andy Dale said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Hmmm Keith, the best 3 players i have seen are Maradona, Messi and Zidane...

Cruyff . Bergkamp . Platini . Best . Gascoigne (for a month). Van Basten .
I can only name 2 black players that have won world player of the year .
Pele and George Weah.

Romario
ronaldo (3x)
rivaldo
Ronaldinho (2x)

Zidane is hardly caucasian so add another 3

I would add Eusabio to that black list as well
and Maldini to the white list

MSP said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
MSP said:
When it's said just like that it's a bit racist. But then again you can't deny that for ex. American football o basketball are not sports where black players are not predominantly better. Or athletics. Or that I'm yet to see good black swimmer or water polo player. Few of them in handball too.

There's obviously some genetic stuff that make people from one race more capable to perform certain sports than others.

I wouldn't say black players are better football players by default, it's pretty much mixed in football but I do think that they usually have better physical characteristics, they're often more athletes than us whites.
What the fuck are the last three words of that post about then? Do you not think any of the posters on bluemoon are black?

Calm down boy.. it's not my fault that you run to understand my words on the way you want to.
sorry grown up. Perhaps its just a trait of us boys

Spain, Italy, Germany, England, Denmark, Greece, Argentina, Uruguay, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and Soviet Union have won all of their trophies sans Spain 2008 (Marcos Senna) without one black player.

Holland and France were majority white, and i'd say Brazil will have been 50/50 at least on a lot of their teams. So god knows what Curle is talking about.........however it's not to say there isn't or hasn't been fantastic black players.

City have always had a strong contingent of black players compared to most when he have been shite (in Curles time) and when we have been very successful such as now.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
I always thought that black players, in general, were naturally faster than white players. But that's about it.

Did you ever see David White?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.