Kelechi’s Goodbye video

All the best Kelchi.
You didn't have to make that video, yet you did. Respect.
Learn to play with your back to the opposition goal an you will be one of the best.

As long as he stays as level headed as he is now then I'm sure he will score loads for Leicester.
Lovely video from the lad, very nice and seemed genuine in his affection for the club and the fans.
Wishing him all the best and hopefully we re sign him in a few years because that will mean he's fulfilled his potential.

Nice lad
That £50 mill buyback clause will be a superb bit of business if he turns out to be as good as some of us think he could become.
I mean, £50 mill for a top class striker.....

Thats the video of a boy who is not HP. Not HP that he tried so hard, did nothing wrong and was shipped out. Just when he thought he was free they put a Buy-back clause in there. Oh no!!! He's trying not to choke on those "nice" words I think. I hope he batters it at Leicester and gets the Golden boot. he has the talent, now he'll get the opportunity to show it.....I hope ;-)

Thats the video of a boy who is not HP. Not HP that he tried so hard, did nothing wrong and was shipped out. Just when he thought he was free they put a Buy-back clause in there. Oh no!!! He's trying not to choke on those "nice" words I think. I hope he batters it at Leicester and gets the Golden boot. he has the talent, now he'll get the opportunity to show it.....I hope ;-)
What has brown sauce got to do with anything?

He will rip it up at leicester,fit into their style like a glove
Always been a great kid with the right attitude

He is the complete opposite to their system. They hoof it to their strikers who run their bollocks off for 90 minutes, that isn't Nacho. Hope he does really well there but I just can't see him fitting in.

Lovely guy. He is so very likable and has been fantastically behaved throughout all this.. have to respect him for how he's handled it. Definitely expect he'll get over 15 this year and likely will score a few against us in the process.

C'mon Kelechi, I'll be following you closely. Give us a goal or twelve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.