Kelechi Iheanacho

Nacho has been protected so far, I'd like to think deliberately so, and the less hype the better.
Totally agree with this, I think the way he is being handled is very good, despite what a few on here think. I think he himself also realises it, and is being very mature about it all, we've a great young player, who will be well liked by the next manager.

Let others hype up their players, Kelechi is the first of many that we will bring through in this way, and eventually we'll end up with a team full of stars that we've nurtured in the right way.

CgzUNYIWsAAPqq0.jpg

So much for the other players not celebrating with him!

Totally agree with this, I think the way he is being handled is very good, despite what a few on here think. I think he himself also realises it, and is being very mature about it all, we've a great young player, who will be well liked by the next manager.

Let others hype up their players, Kelechi is the first of many that we will bring through in this way, and eventually we'll end up with a team full of stars that we've nurtured in the right way.

It will be very interesting to see how the team looks 5 years from now in terms of the balance between "homegrown" players and imports.

It will, and I'm very confident about it, not all will make it obviously, but I think in 5 years we'll have the majority of the squad as homegrown. I'm looking forward to it, more than having Pep here.

For a great many reasons, I think it would be great to produce a successful side that consists largely of players from the CFA but I am not obssessed with the idea and just want to keeping winning things regularly. I've also never looked forward to something at City as much as I have Pep's arrival.

this is the right way about bring the youth into the first team squad. the pressure of being tag the ( NEW THIS ) and over the road they over hyped up anything that comes in from the youth setup they just play them all the time and come 25 they are burnt out and playing in the championship at best. Kelechi is not ready for the first team squad and maybe another season of in and out but small steps have been made and looks good. but when the pressure is put on his shoulders that's when the club need to say ok step out you don't need to play and just rest up and go back into the EDS for a month

but the summer I hope pep will not push him up the order and we sign a world class striker to partners Aguero sell bony but make Kelechi the 3rd striker with KDB and Sterling covering if need be to play the lone striker behind them but the signs are very good and we need more and more youth to stand up and say give me a chance

BBC MOTD2 getting snide dig against Nacho at 1pm today. The presenter was choking on the positives with his awesome scoring record by slipping in "He has problems with team mates not rushing to celebrate when he scores" ........ agenda lives! The BBC editor chose not to show the team hug when he scored the winner in the 1-0 away to Palace.
If the guy wants to do a Lampard and look up to the heavens when he scores that's all good with me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.