Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kelechi ever gives up football, he has a career as a writer. He expressed himself so well in that article. I actually found it very moving and it made me reflect upon how far Kelechi has come - from the dusty cobbled streets of Nigeria to scoring a goal in a Manchester derby.

Good on you Kelechi. We are all proud of you.

Hopefully he responds well to the added competition of Gabriel Jesus and they can coexist peacefully without one losing game time.

what will happen with this fella from now on?? it s clear that G Jesus will/is already ahead of him in the pecking order and the last thing we/he needs is playing a couple of minutes here and there and a couple of app on the bench....maybe loaning him is the best solution right now...or maybe not if we are going to loan him we need to be very very carefull where we loan him to a team that play a similar way to ours and at least have some guarantes that he will get game time not warmimg the bench....for me what will happen next may prove vital to his development may not have the best first touch but put him in front of goal and he is lethal..i hope the club will find the best solution regarding him i have high hopes that he will be a important player for us

what will happen with this fella from now on?? it s clear that G Jesus will/is already ahead of him in the pecking order and the last thing we/he needs is playing a couple of minutes here and there and a couple of app on the bench....maybe loaning him is the best solution right now...or maybe not if we are going to loan him we need to be very very carefull where we loan him to a team that play a similar way to ours and at least have some guarantes that he will get game time not warmimg the bench....for me what will happen next may prove vital to his development may not have the best first touch but put him in front of goal and he is lethal..i hope the club will find the best solution regarding him i have high hopes that he will be a important player for us
Dont worry, aguero is clearly leaving. Sane and sterling are no good, and jesus will pull a robinho by the end of january, plenty of minutes then

I think he'll go out on loan for some more experience. Hope we don't just bin him off.

If that happens, is there anything a young player can do to actually break into the first team? Seems having the highest goals per 90 minutes ratio in PL history as a 19 year old isn't enough.

If that happens, is there anything a young player can do to actually break into the first team? Seems having the highest goals per 90 minutes ratio in PL history as a 19 year old isn't enough.

Dunno mate it's if your good enough u play Pep sees a 19 year old Brazilian good enough to start. Kelichi has all the attributes to become a good player maybe he just needs a little more time.

Kelechi should go on loan to a BuLi / Eredevise team. His play is very technical and he is a great finisher but doesn't really have the aggression or speed for the PL. Would be nice to see him make it here but I would also hate to his career ruined here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.