Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel for the lad, he was positive thinking when he came on but couldn't gather the ball in his stride with the one half chance he had. Obviously to be expected when not playing any decent football for such a long time.

He might as well just hand in a transfer request. He will never get a sniff with Pep here. Especially since we're continually linked with spending £100+ million on a new striker. Sad really cos he'll probably go and smash in 20+ goals for another club.

Feel for the lad, he was positive thinking when he came on but couldn't gather the ball in his stride with the one half chance he had. Obviously to be expected when not playing any decent football for such a long time.

The touch of a player who hasn't played for 6 months.

Should have been given much more than the fifteen minutes. Shameful use of subs from Pep today. Sane was walking for the last 45 minutes es of that game.

That's why he isn't top level in my opinion.

He might change but he won't be here next season.
He wont improve by hanging around on the bench. He is simply not good enough at this moment in time to get enough game time. Maybe he will never be good enough but for his own development he needs to try improve away from City and playing first team football.

That's why he isn't top level in my opinion.

He might change but he won't be here next season.

Mate, do you expect a player who has played, what 3 full games worth since the start of the year, to be any better? We all give the favorites time to get back in their rhythm, but on a youth product with bags of potential, we are happy to discard him? Quite dissapointed how he is being managed this season, as last year Pellegrini, imo, gave him the correct amount of game time.
What was his record up till recently, a goal or assist every 100mins or so? That's immense for a 20year old! The rest of,his aspects can only improve with time. Wouldn't hurt playing him behind the main striker or in a 2 vs the bottom feeders as his pedigree is well known

Just a few months ago Rashford couldnt dribble a traffic cone and ran the ball out of play at every chance he got. Mourinho did continue to/was forced to believe in him and now he looks like a good player suddenly. Peps treatment of Iheanacho has been very bad imo and for some reason it seems that he just doesnt trust him. It's a big shame as I'm sure we do have a future world class striker on our hands here.

Mate, do you expect a player who has played, what 3 full games worth since the start of the year, to be any better? We all give the favorites time to get back in their rhythm, but on a youth product with bags of potential, we are happy to discard him? Quite dissapointed how he is being managed this season, as last year Pellegrini, imo, gave him the correct amount of game time.
What was his record up till recently, a goal or assist every 100mins or so? That's immense for a 20year old! The rest of,his aspects can only improve with time. Wouldn't hurt playing him behind the main striker or in a 2 vs the bottom feeders as his pedigree is well known

Maybe I am being harsh on him.

I agree that he should have harm given more game time this season, but with Jesus now at City I cannot see him getting a sniff.

There is no doubting his goal scoring ability, however ever since I first saw him I wondered whether technically he is going to be good enough for a Pep team. He is quite a clumsy player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.