Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had loaned Nacho and Garcia then we wouldn't have any promoted EDS players in the first team. So we decided to stall their growth, management had no plans of playing them we just wanted to keep them here as a way of showing the footballing world that we have also promoted some of our academy boys . A very dirty deceptive and fraudulent trick on the part of the management.
You think in a very strange way if you believe that to be true

Love Kelechi but the writing is on the wall. In peps system the front 3 need to be great all round. Pacy, creative and finshers. Kelechi and Aguero for that matter are only the latter.

Love Kelechi but the writing is on the wall. In peps system the front 3 need to be great all round. Pacy, creative and finshers. Kelechi and Aguero for that matter are only the latter.
How is Kelechi not pacey? And for a striker he's pretty creative as well and for only being 20 years old his first touch isnt that bad.

Borussia Dortmund have already expressed an interest in signing Kelechi Iheanacho (20), who City are likely to ask close to £20m for. [Mail]

Southampton and Hoffenheim have enquired about loans for Kelechi but City are also prepared to look at permanent transfers. [Mail]

Hopefully a loan,saints would be good

I think a move for him is for the best. He should be playing a lot more than he currently does or would expect to with us next season.

But I hope for a loan or buyback. Can see it biting us on the arse if not.

I am not sure Dortmund will pay 20m for Kelechi

They bought best young player of the year from France for 16m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.