Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by thyer64, 20 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadds92

cadds92

I doubt it. He doesn't have the English tax.

2. Twingatz

Twingatz

I think he would still go for 15 mil because of his age and his club and country goals. Aston Villa bought Kodija for 15 mil and he doesn't have the same ceiling as Iheanacho.

I really hope he goes to Hoffenheim on loan or with a buyback as he would get realistic playing time there. He would have to compete with Kramaic and Szalazai.

3. cadds92

cadds92

£20m would be a great deal in my opinion.

4. City health warning

City health warning

Yep that is a decent fee for Iheancho but I would prefer with a buy back clause.

5. RandomJ

RandomJ

They can fuck off. They made us pay £50 million for a high potential player so they can do the same.

6. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I would prefer a loan,with a 5m fee.

Its worth the risk of a loan to see if he can cut it consistently at a decent/competitive club.

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

Spot on, they've got cash to spend and no way should we be handing out assets. We've bought Lescott, Rodwell and Stones for a combined fee of £85m. Selling Iheanacho, who's a fantastic young striker - arguably one of the best of his age group for £20m is piss poor business.

8. eversince 76

eversince 76

We need to loan Nacho unless Pep does see a frequent starter in him. The lad needs to play more games at his age. I'd guess many PL teams want him in their ranks.

We need to make sure we don't sell him as it would make a lot of African footis go and support United. According to Seluk that is ...

9. karen7

karen7

Kelechi Iheanacho: "I'm happy to stay at Manchester City and keep fighting to help them achieve what they want to achieve." [ESPN]

Kelechi Iheanacho: "Manchester City is a big team and we need to go far as a squad so we need everybody." [ESPN]

10. twosips

twosips

Look after yourself Kelechi. Hanging around sat on the bench forever will only destroy his career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.