Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kelechi says he is OK there is no reason to doubt that.
Although his body language was telling me hamstring or calf muscle injury. I hope not.

Some minutes before that happened I was concerned about his pressing runs during the match. A bit too much over a whole season. Pep already told Sergio he wants to see more intensity without the ball. But that's a dangerous game if you don't find the right balance!

Intense pressing only goes well including all the players, otherwise the forwards will give their lives on the pitch.
The risk then will be long balls over your heads and then again the sweeper keeper comes into play...

Has there been any updates since lunchtime today ?

If you want to believe twitter rumours(I know!;) he had a scan this afternoon that showed no long term issue! Think its best to wait to hear from Pep for official word but fingers crossed its not as bad as it looked last night!

What a shame he pulled up like that.

Was looking really good out there. Well, at least what I seen.

Always surprised when footballers have that type of injury. I mean, they are fit, stretched, and warm. Looks like the type of injury you get from beer league footy.

Kelechi's father James has confirmed that his son's injury is NOT serious. He will only spend 2 weeks on the sidelines. [All Nigeria Soccer]
James Iheanacho: "Kelechi is fine, he said that it is a minor injury. The club have told him to rest his injury for the next 2 weeks."

Kelechi's father James has confirmed that his son's injury is NOT serious. He will only spend 2 weeks on the sidelines. [All Nigeria Soccer]
James Iheanacho: "Kelechi is fine, he said that it is a minor injury. The club have told him to rest his injury for the next 2 weeks."

Is that before or after the City medical team have gotten hold of him? One of our Dr Nicks might saw off a limb yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.