Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality play from the young lad he can play anywhere across the front line or in the hole.

I think he likes 72, I'm sure he could have had a lower number this season if he wanted.

He's a quality player, great composure to set up the third and a great run and then dummy to take the CB out of the game for the 4th.

Just my opinion on the matter, but could it be similar to Balotelli - whereby the 45 was something along the lines of 4 + 5 = 9 , while Nacho has a 7 + 2 = 9 also? Or it could maybe be that he wants to have a number (72) which would be iconic with his name in future?

Showed a growing maturity with the lay off for the first Nolito goal. This time last year he'd have had a go himself.
He did exactly that last week when he didn't pass to Delph, think Peps had a word.

He did exactly that last week when he didn't pass to Delph, think Peps had a word.
Despite the goal, I felt he had an easy pass into the open net, albeit on the run. Nearly over cooked it after doing the hard bit (and making it look easy).
Felt he had an awesome cameo which also included muscling one of their defenders or DMs off the ball just into their half of the pitch then using it intelligently.
Really am excited about him - and I don't do that without consistent proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.