Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We stand against the Rooneyfication of Aguero (Rooneyfication being the phenomenon in which a deteriorating/off-form player is retained in the starting line-up based on his reputation and profile, as opposed to current form and utility, to the glaring detriment of the team).
Who is this 'we' that you are speaking for?

In the same way dropping Hart improved his form, and so on. It could be a boot up the arse, it could be a well needed rest or from not being 100%. There are always reasons behind changing things up, and let's be honest, we're talking about alternating our options because we have a fantastic talent who's playing and providing goals when he gets in the team, not dropping Aguero because why the hell not.
Having non of that. Fit kun starts. End of it.

You don't like questions do you,for the record i love nacho but he is way behind sergio in age and experience so if pep wants to bring him on slowly then i am ok with that
Sorry, but Pep needs to sit Aguero down and tell him in no uncertain terms that if he refuses to pass the ball and bring his teammates into the game in his next game, he's on the bench. In your worship of Aguero, you seem not to understand that what he does is unfair to his teammates. They should not have to be running up and down hoping he would do the decent thing and pass when they are in space.

Sorry, but Pep needs to sit Aguero down and tell him in no uncertain terms that if he refuses to pass the ball and bring his teammates into the game in his next game, he's on the bench. In your worship of Aguero, you seem not to understand that what he does is unfair to his teammates. They should not have to be running up and down hoping he would do the decent thing and pass when they are in space.
I'm not the one who is worshipping a player you are,pep decides that's what he gets paid the big bucks for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.