Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
when he has started he has looked no where near as much as a threat as when he is brought on as a sub.....I think at present he should stay playing this role,......unless we go to playing with two forwards from the start as when leading the line on his own he is nowhere near as effective

I'm not the one who is worshipping a player you are,pep decides that's what he gets paid the big bucks for
Your 'Pep decides' line makes no sense. We are here to air opinions. Might as well shut down the forum and all go home since God (sorry, Pep) 'decides'.

when he has started he has looked no where near as much as a threat as when he is brought on as a sub.....I think at present he should stay playing this role,......unless we go to playing with two forwards from the start as when leading the line on his own he is nowhere near as effective

and this rubbish about aguero no passing is just that.....rubbish!

go and watch the highlights that are on the official site..........he makes numerous passes to people and links play well and that is just the highlights....there was one occasion where he rand half the length of the pitch and got his shot off.....but I don't understand why people are moaning at that...we have seen countless times that he scores in those situations....ok he didnt this time and put his shot wide but getting the ball into the middle was almost impossible due to defenders in the way

I don't think you know what the term 'debate' means. You clearly take offence to those who hold a different opinion.

It's always been the mantra on here. It'll never change. Debate doesn't even come into it, just look at a few suggesting Sergio may benefit from being dropped. Instead of putting forward their views to have a discussion, one poster was just met with "fucking laughable" etc.

It's always been the mantra on here. It'll never change. Debate doesn't even come into it, just look at a few suggesting Sergio may benefit from being dropped. Instead of putting forward their views to have a discussion, one poster was just met with "fucking laughable" etc.
He has edited that post to include the last sentence to make out i was being unreasonable which i wasn't

He has edited that post to include the last sentence to make out i was being unreasonable which i wasn't

Fair enough, I didn't aim it specifically at you kaz, just agreeing with a point of his about this board. If anyone was referred to specifically in my post, you can find their posts in previous pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.