Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan but it's seems like yet another load of shit signing.

We have spent £150m on nothing this year. It's ridiculous how bad we are in the transfer market.

Agreed. Obsessed with signing attacking players (most of which turn out to be no good) instead of strengthening where it's needed.

Yet his national coach thinks he`s better in midfield than a striker.

Kelechi is arguably their best player, playing against mediocre opposition, he would probably look good in any position. It's a different kettle of fish doing it in the Prem.

I feel sorry for him,pep keeps dumping him on when weare losing and he can't get into the game then,whats the point pep,do right by the kid

Couldn't trap a morbidly obese person in the cheese isle today, let alone a bag of wind.

Didn't Nacho come into the City Academy as more of a 10 than a 9? When I've seen some highlights of his Nigeria games he seems like a pretty good playmaker for them bar the fact they don't play the toughest of competition. He needs to work on that first touch and hopefully can continue to improve in the air so that we have a complete striker for the future.

He needs to be in the box, as does Aguero. We have enough players outside the box who want to play pretty little passes, those 2 should be in there which could encourage more crosses and threatening through balls.

Short-changed yet again. Only gets game time when we are up against it then gets blamed when he doesn't produce a miracle. He is one of the few players I feel sorry for at the moment.

I feel sorry for him,pep keeps dumping him on when weare losing and he can't get into the game then,whats the point pep,do right by the kid

Agree to some extent but he's also been poor recently on the odd occasion he's started. It's worrying how deflated and defeated he's looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.