Kelechi Iheanacho

Think it's slightly strange he still wears the number 72.

Hopefully it's because all pre season shirts were printed months back prior to him changing number, or some such reason. Denayer has changed to a first team number I think, and Roberts has got 27. We should officially find out soon anyway.

Think it's slightly strange he still wears the number 72.

Hopefully it's because all pre season shirts were printed months back prior to him changing number, or some such reason. Denayer has changed to a first team number I think, and Roberts has got 27. We should officially find out soon anyway.

Players seem to get unusual attachments to shirt numbers. Why does Yaya wear 42 for example? Ali Benarbia had the 44 shirt when he was at City. Maybe Iheanacho has some sort of affinity with the number 72? Or maybe he doesn't and it'll be changed soon.

Players seem to get unusual attachments to shirt numbers. Why does Yaya wear 42 for example? Ali Benarbia had the 44 shirt when he was at City. Maybe Iheanacho has some sort of affinity with the number 72? Or maybe he doesn't and it'll be changed soon.
Yaya is wearing 42 because: When he joined the club, he wanted 24 the number he wore in Barcelona, but it wasn't available so he just switched the numbers around, 42 :)

I tweeted city yesterday regarding shirt number as im thinking about him for the back of mine, got no reply, i wouldn't be surprised if he got number 9

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.