Kelechi Iheanacho

Nacho needs to use his right foot if he is to make the grade as a world class striker. It will have been noticed by opposition teams that he cant use his right foot and they will play him accordingly and he will find it that much harder to score regularly. IF, he deals with that, starts using his right foot and comtinues to score THEN we can start dreaming of the years ahead with nacho as our first choice striker. If he doesnt deal with it, his playing time will be limited and he will end up with some mid table team. Right now, we dont know shit, it could go either way.

Agree apart from Sturridge not being close to world class. He's a top player when he's fit and firing. His goal scoring record speaks for itself.

I think he's a fantastic player mate but up until seeing Kane develop the way he has, I don't honestly think England has produced a world class player since Scholes... I measure world class on being able to adapt to different leagues seamlessly, for me sturridge isn't that level... Nacho could be!!!

Nacho needs to use his right foot if he is to make the grade as a world class striker. It will have been noticed by opposition teams that he cant use his right foot and they will play him accordingly and he will find it that much harder to score regularly. IF, he deals with that, starts using his right foot and comtinues to score THEN we can start dreaming of the years ahead with nacho as our first choice striker. If he doesnt deal with it, his playing time will be limited and he will end up with some mid table team. Right now, we dont know shit, it could go either way.

I know you're talking bubbles about his right foot, there is that!!!

His movement and finishing is absolutely excellent! Needs to work a little on his control and passing, but he's such a good all round player. He's actually perfect to spearhead a 4-3-3 formation if we can place him with two quick strong wide men. I know a number of people don't agree with me but I think a front line of this could really work well:

Sterling Nacho Aguero

His movement and finishing is absolutely excellent! Needs to work a little on his control and passing, but he's such a good all round player. He's actually perfect to spearhead a 4-3-3 formation if we can place him with two quick strong wide men. I know a number of people don't agree with me but I think a front line of this could really work well:

Sterling Nacho Aguero

I agree and think it's most likely that's what way we're going to line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.