Kelechi Iheanacho

In what sense though? What's he naturally better at? More tricks? His pure talent as a striker has only ever amounted to one season where he has bettered Nacho's goal or assist tally in his first season as a professional player.

More natural skill and better touch. Sturridge is a great finisher but I also think Nacho is very good in front of goal and is definitely a natural goal scorer. Hopefully Nacho won't be cursed by injuries like Sturridge has been and will also have a better attitude. I'm just saying Sturridge had and has the most talent but I also think he's got more God gifted talent than any striker in the league other than Aguero so I'm not slagging Nacho by any means.

More natural skill and better touch. Sturridge is a great finisher but I also think Nacho is very good in front of goal and is definitely a natural goal scorer. Hopefully Nacho won't be cursed by injuries like Sturridge has been and will also have a better attitude. I'm just saying Sturridge had and has the most talent but I also think he's got more God gifted talent than any striker in the league other than Aguero so I'm not slagging Nacho by any means.

sturridge is 26, nacho is 19 which gives him 7 years to pass sturridge and he`s not passed him now.

honest answer, who would you have, sturridge who struggles to stay fit or nacho. i know who i`d have

Not the best opponents or superb goals, but Iheanacho a class above almost everyone else. Also denied another goal by a superb GK save and set up a few other opportunities.

it didnt look anything like ian who set up that last goal

Got to admit when I watched it I thought the same but I think the video is just slightly squashed.

9:54 on the vid below, definitely looks like him. He sets up Ighalo for the goal.

Also for those wanting to see his strike that forced a great save, 6:20 on the vid above.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.