Kelechi Iheanacho

Potential bad news for Nigeria, good news for Man City:
Nigeria, after missing out on the African Cup of Nations 2017, were drawn in the group of death with Algeria, Cameroon and Zambia for World Cup qualification. That could mean Kelechi may miss out on the next World Cup...

If so that would put his national team career on hold up until 2019...

I say let him play the Olympics...

Iheanacho is going to the olympics and hopefully he together with iwobi,isaac success and others are gonna deliver the 2018 world cup ticket for Nigeria

I hope he make the trip to RIO because he really need to get used to the national team.The world cup qualifier kick off in october and Nigeria is playing africa most rank team (ALGERIA) with players like brahimi,marhez,fegouli

Why do City fans want Kelechi to fook off his national team to play club football??

How many think all our players should do the same; not represent their nation which is the highest pinnacle in the game.

I say that including being wanted by Barca/ Real/ Bayern.

It's fooking shady and I hope he goes if that's what he wants to do.

Why do City fans want Kelechi to fook off his national team to play club football??

How many think all our players should do the same; not represent their nation which is the highest pinnacle in the game.

I say that including being wanted by Barca/ Real/ Bayern.

It's fooking shady and I hope he goes if that's what he wants to do.
The reasoning behind it and the difference to others is that the Olympics are taking place during our season and due to his age he's unlikely to get another opportunity to play in the Olympics.

I think we should let him decide, seems fair to me that it should be his choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.