Kelechi Iheanacho

Miss a handful of games but compete in the Olympics? No brainer for me but hopefully it was all his decision.

Not too relevant but if any of the players have pregnant wives/girlfriends I wonder if they are thinking twice about going.

Not too relevant but if any of the players have pregnant wives/girlfriends I wonder if they are thinking twice about going.
There have been rumblings. You can be a carrier without manifesting symptoms so it has to be a consideration for the athletes, however unlikely. When you are a soon to be father you have a tendency (really, rightly so) of being extremely cautious about everything, even more so if it is your first child, so I could see it coming up for a few Olympians.

To the thread topic, I imagine Kelechi's absence is down to the club conveying their request to have him available for preseason (based on previous quotes attributed to national team officials)—hopefully that was consented to by the man himself.

He should have gone to the olympic. I honestly don't see him making it in this pep team..i pray he does though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.