Kelechi Iheanacho

Pep has to get it right next year and mount a serious challenge on a number of fronts. He's had a year to assess just how tough the challenge is in this league and he wants a squad where he has 100 per cent faith in all of them. There can be little or no 'drop off' in quality when we rotate. Nacho is a good kid but he needs time to develop (his first touch is poor for a striker) and he isnt going to get time to develop with 10 minute cameo appearances. Good luck to him but he needs to move on.

I think he's someone who just needs regular football. There's so much potential, but there's flaws which can be ironed out with game time.
Agreed, a player with his finishing ability will always be in demand but he does need time on the pitch to develop other aspects of his game and make him a better all-round player.

He should have been sent out on a season long loan last season and should be this season, not doing that is very poor for him and by us

Because he isn't good enough at the moment. We can't play youth just for the sake of it. The academy will bear fruit in the coming years but it's unfair to expect Pep to just rock up in his first season and throw in kids just because some of the fanbase want to see them.

Talking way too much sense here Pablo! Spot on, but way too much sense for here pal :-)

I like his energy and enthusiasm. He's got buckets of skill. He needs to go to out on loan to a club that will let him play (Celtic???)

I like his energy and enthusiasm. He's got buckets of skill. He needs to go to out on loan to a club that will let him play (Celtic???)
He wont learn anything scoring 30+ against poor opposition. Needs a prem loan or transfer and us receiving a buy back.

Admittedly he would score a hatful up north, not sure if I would like to see him in the Prem, maybe Germany or France would be a decent option if he's playing regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.