Kelechi Iheanacho

Palace would be a decent move but I have my doubts with Pellegrini ending up there (compensation would be the problem imo).

Palace would be a decent move but I have my doubts with Pellegrini ending up there (compensation would be the problem imo).
They had been talking to Pellegrino before. Stu who runs City Watch noticed that Sky Sports pulled the article -- they probably mixed the two guys up and were talking shit.

I think it's probably for everyone's best interest if he's sold permanently with a buy-back.

They had been talking to Pellegrino before. Stu who runs City Watch noticed that Sky Sports pulled the article -- they probably mixed the two guys up and were talking shit.

I think it's probably for everyone's best interest if he's sold permanently with a buy-back.

I agree with that, it's no good keeping Kelechi and him only getting limited game time.

Because he is nowhere near good enough. It's that simple.

Its also quite easy to bring through youngsters when they are the likes of Busquets (19), Messi (21) and Pique (21). Kelechi is 21 in October this year. Quite a difference in quality, no? It was also a two horse race back then and they pissed the league. You don't blood youngsters when you're in a battle to finish in the top four.

There is absolutely no comparison in the situations at Bayern, Barca and City and so the argument of what he did in the past has no relevance to whether he can repeat that at City. Hugely different circumstances.

He's already been blooded. By Pellegrini. Frankly Messi is going to stand out in any example of anything, but if we just look at Pique, Busquets, et al, then no, there isn't any real gap in quality.

There is absolutely no comparison in the situations at Bayern, Barca and City and so the argument of what he did in the past has no relevance to whether he can repeat that at City. Hugely different circumstances.

He has been hired precisely to do just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.