Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying you think Pep rates him? I don't think he does but we simply don't know

I'd think Pep was a bit of a dick if he didn't at leat have an open mind. If I had to guess, I'd say he rates him, & he has said so himself, not long ago, listing him as one of the players of City's future, (but he does change his mind & is entitled to).

Anyone who writes him off, based on the current evidence, is a tit imo. And that includes Pep. Big difference between not finding him suitable for his system at this time, or even permanently, & not rating him. If hedoesn't fit, he doesn't fit, fair enough.

Anyone who claims they 'know' he won't make it, is a bullshit artist.

He might, he might not, but he's done enough to be given the benefit of the doubt. And nobody, including Pep, who gave Bojan 100 games for Barca, is a good enough judge to make that call for sure, at this stage.

If Pep, or anyone else, was that good a judge, all our signings would be 20 year old kids, on the cheap & we wouldn't need to sign Alves, or Sanchez, or Nolito etc etc.

don't understand the law's about passports but why does he need a uk passport he can not play for england and why would you want to stay after your playing days and the bank account full

He is 20 years old.

He isn't planning retirement.

He may lose form or break his leg next season & be chucked down the shitter of football. But if he has a passport, he'll be a UK citizen.

I'd think Pep was a bit of a dick if he didn't at leat have an open mind. If I had to guess, I'd say he rates him, & he has said so himself, not long ago, listing him as one of the players of City's future, (but he does change his mind & is entitled to).

Anyone who writes him off, based on the current evidence, is a tit imo. And that includes Pep. Big difference between not finding him suitable for his system at this time, or even permanently, & not rating him. If hedoesn't fit, he doesn't fit, fair enough.

Anyone who claims they 'know' he won't make it, is a bullshit artist.

He might, he might not, but he's done enough to be given the benefit of the doubt. And nobody, including Pep, who gave Bojan 100 games for Barca, is a good enough judge to make that call for sure, at this stage.

If Pep, or anyone else, was that good a judge, all our signings would be 20 year old kids, on the cheap & we wouldn't need to sign Alves, or Sanchez, or Nolito etc etc.
All fair points but who is good enough to make that call if not Pep and the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.