Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha

its only my view and i could not careless about what others think about my post am open and big enough to take it on the chin what others think
but your quote about me is your view and i respect it and if you think that then fine. but i have over 50 years of watching football and see just about everything at manchester city and backed most managers and players but i feel its not right for city to sell a good striker that will be a very good player with game time under his belt

(Yes I think Sanchez has never missed in his life).... joke

(Yes obviously Jesus Aguero and Sanchez can play in the same team).... barca can play that in there league with the amount of respect they get from the other team but the premier league is so different and the teams press higher up the field and you get no time on the ball in england and yes i don't think pep would play all 3 up top unless we are in panic mould and needing a goal it would be so unbalanced that you lose sane starling in the team to the full backs / wing backs

your quotes my view

1st paragraph: Do you understand what a buyback clause is?

2nd paragraph: You are right. We shoud sack Pep, hire fat Sam and go 4-4-2.

1st paragraph: Do you understand what a buyback clause is?

2nd paragraph: You are right. We shoud sack Pep, hire fat Sam and go 4-4-2.

hahaha

yes to the first question and no to the 2nd question

what if the buyback clause is useless if the player does not want to come back to manchester city who sold him in the first place and 2nd somebody offers a better offer

am not saying anything about sacking pep i just think he is wrong on a couple of things but fully behind him in pep we trust
and how did you come to the conclusion we would want BIG FAT SAM and play 4.4.2 i was saying i don't think pep will play all of the 3 strikers if we sign sanchez

again all good points taken on board and after a couple of seconds LOL

Of course it will rotate and that's what puts Kelechi at a disadvantage, he can't play wide so is only really vying for the centre forward role, he's third in the pecking order, little chance of game time, best for everyone that he moves on.

Sanchez and Jesus can play the roles we saw Sterling and Sane play last season and the balance stays the same.

all very good points matey

and can see your points and they stand up its just that the lad just needed game time and having worked with pep for a season could have found a place for him this season or loaned him out but to sell him just makes me think its pep just does not fancy him so the buyback makes not sense

like a lot of people on here we want the youth to be used and given a chance the media have a had field day over the past 10 years about the money and manchester city just don't want to use the youth and buying success and then we get this lad and sell him yes the money we are getting is good but it says he is a very good player and if another team that only won the premier league 2 seasons ago wants to sign him he can play at the top level

sanchez is a world class striker and i can understand pep's thinking having worked with him before he wants more goals in the team and like you said sanchez can play other roles Kelechi is what we all hope for a home grown from the youth sadly pep feels he just is not what he is look for

so why sign another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million our front line is unbelievable sterling sane jesus b.silva aguero KDB d.silva and we want to sell somebody with talent from the youth for another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million ??????
would you rather he stayed and sat on the bench all season as sadly, that would be the likely scenario?

but is pep always right in his choices ????

pep the manager is what our owners wanted most and to a point from mancini to pellegrini there was only one man for the job at manchester city pep now after the first season and a couple of hiccups along the way a and free season if you like now for the first time in his manager role pep is under pressure he feels we the club cannot wait any longer for success in champions league and premier league and wants the biggest squad to play with

i don't see many players at manchester city who are called just a squad player pep is stocking up on world class options this is the only reason why he is selling iheanacho there is no time for youth to gel and fit in this season must be all or nothing for pep and wants big players in roles for every game but this is why i feel pep is wrong

last season joe hart was it right to loan him out and bring in bravo the answer is clearly NO and now iheanacho is being told sorry your out and we need a space for a new striker
so pep is not always right

You are wrong on that one

would you rather he stayed and sat on the bench all season as sadly, that would be the likely scenario?

not at all matey

but a loan move would be a good move for both but to sell him is sending out the wrong message if we sign sanchez yes i understand the idea in pep wanting more options from the squad and goals it just sends out the message that the media are right city just want to spend big money on players and not give youth the chance

am taking alot of stick but the lad is going to be a great player and i think pep could have done more with him last season and i don't know if its pep or the players who is pushing for a move maybe iheanacho just feels the time is right for a move

not at all matey

but a loan move would be a good move for both but to sell him is sending out the wrong message if we sign sanchez yes i understand the idea in pep wanting more options from the squad and goals it just sends out the message that the media are right city just want to spend big money on players and not give youth the chance

am taking alot of stick but the lad is going to be a great player and i think pep could have done more with him last season and i don't know if its pep or the players who is pushing for a move maybe iheanacho just feels the time is right for a move
I personally dont give a shit about what the press think of us tbh

Not great at the moment but potential is great but unfortunately in today's game we need ready made or world class players.

Pep won't have another season like the last just not good enough all over the park.

Sanchez if it happens takes us to another level I agree it will limit how many games Aguero, Jesus & possibly Sane but the attacking 7 players we have gives us fantastic options & we need competition that's a fact.

You put Sanchez- Aguero-Jesus in front of Silva-Silva-KDB it's mouthwatering & can be changed with Sane & Sterling it's unbelievable attacking threat.

Players will get injured & banned so all will pay once champs league starts.

Kelechi needs to play week in week out & I like you hope he reaches his potential but for now I've seen enough he ain't at the races & it's like your opinion but I would say more would agree with me.

I personally dont give a shit about what the press think of us tbh

its all about the media today matey its the main part for the fans to first see the headlines its right there on your screen
am not really saying everybody believes all the shit that they write but manchester city want the overseas market and its them who are targeted for the slagging wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.