Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep on Kelechi: "Maybe next week or next 10 days he is going. We have an option to have the opportunity in a few years to bring him back."

What's the reason for his regression in ball control? That aspect of his game was solid prior to last season.

He might have been considered one of the best world young forwards after that world cup he played and when we got him but the fact that he is going to Leicester for that money says you all about how he is considered right now. There is absolutely monumentally inflated view of Nacho here, he's nowhere close being one of best world young forwards and nowhere close being a player any top club would look at. He scored few goals in short time at City but absolutely nothing else hints there is a huge football player in him. There's more Mangala/Lescot feel in him when he has the ball than any top striker. That's why he is going to Leicester.

Sorry, really don't agree.

Sorry, really don't agree.

It's ok mate :)

I know it isn't dominating view here but it's just how I see Nacho. I like the guy, he never did or said wrong thing, was really professional young ladm but I just don't think he's top team quality.

I now think flogging him for £20-£25 million seems to cheap. Especially looking at other transfer fees. For me he's on a par with Rashford & i'm fairly sure the rags would want a lot more than we are asking.

If we don't bring anymore additions upfront be a shame to let him go.

He might have been considered one of the best world young forwards after that world cup he played and when we got him but the fact that he is going to Leicester for that money says you all about how he is considered right now. There is absolutely monumentally inflated view of Nacho here, he's nowhere close being one of best world young forwards and nowhere close being a player any top club would look at. He scored few goals in short time at City but absolutely nothing else hints there is a huge football player in him. There's more Mangala/Lescot feel in him when he has the ball than any top striker. That's why he is going to Leicester.

Could say that second to last sentence about Lukaku and he just went for £90mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.