Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we let this kid go permanently, we should be looking for the same kind of money he would bring, if he was a Utd player.
£25 mill is a good price but not for nacho I would be holding out for at least £30-35 mill,just have to look at what prices some players have went for previously who have nowhere near the potential this lad still has ..

I think it's fucking horrible.

We signed one of the most promising kids in the world, who was more of No 10.than a No 9, superb footballer, eye for a pass, fantastic long distance shooting, beats a man & scores goals.

He had a year out of football in order to wait for eligibility for City & then got injured.

Came in under that #%× manager, & scored goals as a cf in limited time, scored goals for Pep in limited time (possibly world record kind of time) & after barely playing football for 3 years is getting shit of these fucking wankers, for not being perfect on the ball.

Whether he makes it at our level or not, it's fucking out of order imo & fucking depressing.

Here fucking here.

£25 mill is a good price but not for nacho I would be holding out for at least £30-35 mill,just have to look at what prices some players have went for previously who have nowhere near the potential this lad still has ..

I agree.

Otherwise insist on a nice easy to afford buyback.

Imagine Pep fucks off & Kelechi scores 30 goals for Leicester or Bournemouth.

What that would equate to is 'typical City' back again.

I agree.

Otherwise insist on a nice easy to afford buyback.

Imagine Pep fucks off & Kelechi scores 30 goals for Leicester or Bournemouth.

What that would equate to is 'typical City' back again.
Not taking the piss either mate I looked back at my post and thought maybe even that is still a cheap price..
Everyone used to say how much "potential" Mario supposedly had.Never did him any good either.
yeah but he was his own worst enemy huge potential never properly fulfilled in my opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.