Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the buyback is £50m plus, why would any club agree? They'd be sensible to wait until the end of the window when we'll start giving players away for whatever they happen to offer in order to get rid of our surplus of non-homegrown players.

The reason for agreeing would be if they rate the player very highly.

Even if he scores 60 goals, there is no guarantee City will buy him back. We might have other strikers.

The only people who don't rate Iheanacho, are a bunch of utter fucking clowns on here.

The reason for agreeing would be if they rate the player very highly.

Even if he scores 60 goals, there is no guarantee City will buy him back. We might have other strikers.

The only people who don't rate Iheanacho, are a bunch of utter fucking clowns on here.
But every club should know not to buy from City until the last month of the window. I don't see us convincing a club to agree to a buy back, especially this early in the window. We'll be like a charity in August and late July.

But every club should know not to buy from City until the last month of the window. I don't see us convincing a club to agree to a buy back, especially this early in the window. We'll be like a charity in August and late July.

We don't need to sell Kelechi at all.

He is 20 years old & does not need to take a place in the senior squad.

It is likely we are only releasing him, because it helps him get game time & gives us a bonus, not because Pep doesn't rate him.

When a player is in demand it pays to buy early
The players City have had trouble shifting are those on big wages.
Kelechi will be in demand and not on big wages, better to get in early.

the funny thing on here is we are knocking a very good talent for not having a good touch hahhahaha

the young lad is a talent and the only way you get better is by playing each week and learn new things you pick up by playing against better defenders its the only thing he needs to his game playing week in week out and all of the stuff that as been said about his holding and first touch will come flooding back to his game

for me the only down side to iheanacho at manchester city is aguero and his record and we all know a fit aguero starts each week we are talking about a world class striker in aguero right on his game and right in the age bracket he demands game time iheanacho is still in his youth and the managers feel they have to play aguero and not take the gamble on iheanacho the pressure is to big in the premier league for results at manchester city

am i saying he should stay not at all
but i don't see anything good in going to west ham iheanacho needs a bigger club sorry to any west ham fans but he is to many levels above west ham for me he should go to monaco if they sell mbappe that for me would be the ideal move even a long term loan to them they play champions league football and just won the league so the level and talent they have would be right for iheanacho

the funny thing on here is we are knocking a very good talent for not having a good touch hahhahaha

the young lad is a talent and the only way you get better is by playing each week and learn new things you pick up by playing against better defenders its the only thing he needs to his game playing week in week out and all of the stuff that as been said about his holding and first touch will come flooding back to his game

for me the only down side to iheanacho at manchester city is aguero and his record and we all know a fit aguero starts each week we are talking about a world class striker in aguero right on his game and right in the age bracket he demands game time iheanacho is still in his youth and the managers feel they have to play aguero and not take the gamble on iheanacho the pressure is to big in the premier league for results at manchester city

but i don't see anything good in going to west ham iheanacho needs a bigger club sorry to any west ham fans but he is to many levels above west ham for me he should go to monaco if they sell mbappe that for me would be the ideal move even a long term loan to them they play champions league football and just won the league so the level and talent they have would be right for iheanacho

There are stories from Nigeria that he doesn't want to leave the Prem, as he is working on getting a UK passport.

There are stories from Nigeria that he doesn't want to leave the Prem, as he is working on getting a UK passport.

don't understand the law's about passports but why does he need a uk passport he can not play for england and why would you want to stay after your playing days and the bank account full

We don't need to sell Kelechi at all.

He is 20 years old & does not need to take a place in the senior squad.

It is likely we are only releasing him, because it helps him get game time & gives us a bonus, not because Pep doesn't rate him.
Are you saying you think Pep rates him? I don't think he does but we simply don't know

He needs a club where he will be first choice IMO

He needs a club where he will be first choice IMO

spot on

but he also need a club with the level of top 6 or winning silverware and not just getting 40 points a season like west ham are
like i said monaco if they sell mbappe then let him go on a long term loan it would be ideal he would be first choice there and would learn faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.