Kelechi Iheanacho

He'll get a good reception when he returns. He deserves it. The goal v Palace was my favourite. Palace thought they'd hung on for a draw and there's Kelechi! Good luck, lad, hat tricks v teams in the devil's colour!

Oh I dunno about that. His goal at the swamp where he knocked it in despite believing he was offside takes some beating
The hat trick at Villa in the cup showed what he's capable of

Oh I dunno about that. His goal at the swamp where he knocked it in despite believing he was offside takes some beating
The hat trick at Villa in the cup showed what he's capable of

My favourite was his goal at Crystal Palace, a great away day and the win sealed a great birthday for me with getting the shirt off his back as an extra pressie - still got the photos, but being a technophobe have no idea how to post! :)

Well it'll be sad to see Iheanacho lining up, and probably scoring, against us. His minutes to goals ratio was outstanding. He is a good striker just doesn't seem to have a place in the team anymore and this looks like decent business. Would be happy to see him back especially if he fulfills his great potential but for now thanks and goodbye Kelechi!

Leicester supporters forums have suddenly got themselves a batch of fan boys.One thing i wont miss.

In terms of Kelechi,his progress will be interesting because i never really saw the ability some of you believe he has.While he knows where the back of the net is,his technical play isnt great,he doesnt have great pace and his awareness needs work.

I wish the kid all the best,but I think the deal we have secured was far too good to reject.

Leicester supporters forums have suddenly got themselves a batch of fan boys.One thing i wont miss.

In terms of Kelechi,his progress will be interesting because i never really saw the ability some of you believe he has.While he knows where the back of the net is,his technical play isnt great,he doesnt have great pace and his awareness needs work.

I wish the kid all the best,but I think the deal we have secured was far too good to reject.

I think he will be ok. A few of the things you mentioned come with time and confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.