Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant but then he normally is regardless of what some might think.

Kevin De Bruyne now has 16 assists in the Premier League this season; the most ever managed by a Man City player in a single campaign.

He's not normally brilliant. Been well below par since the Chelsea game but I thought he was exceptional tonight. Got involved, put himself about and generally ran the game, plus a superb goal.

this. Credit to him that he makes such a contribution even when not having the best of seasons, just has to add more consistency and more game control to his arsenal. Polar opposite tonight from Saturday which speaks volumes.

Credit to Sky Sports for actually lavishing some praise on a City player for once(helped that the captain of the women's team was in the studio I guess), he's been worth every penny and the best is yet to come.

Those that were saying he hasn't had a good season and that he should be sold need to give their head a wobble.

Great season, unfortunate to be the player that hit the post the most times in the league. 16 assists in the league 3 more than his nearest competitor. Has delivered a few sub par performances but even if those games, he created at least 2 clear chances to win the game. Fatigue has also played a big role as he and Silva pretty much have no adequate replacements. This will change next season and he will be even better.

One of the main reasons we create so many chances as a team is Kevin De Bruyne. His crossing is probably the best in the world.

What a player!!

Those that were saying he hasn't had a good season and that he should be sold need to give their head a wobble.

Great season, unfortunate to be the player that hit the post the most times in the league. 16 assists in the league 3 more than his nearest competitor. Has delivered a few sub par performances but even if those games, he created at least 2 clear chances to win the game. Fatigue has also played a big role as he and Silva pretty much have no adequate replacements. This will change next season and he will be even better.

One of the main reasons we create so many chances as a team is Kevin De Bruyne. His crossing is probably the best in the world.

What a player!!
Dead right. There is no other player in the squad that has his range of passing. This season has been one that most players have had to learn a different system. It is no coincidence that he is one of those who have got better as the team understands the way Pep wants to play. Adding two pacy young fullbacks will mean more runners for him to find. Kevin is key to our future.

Dead right. There is no other player in the squad that has his range of passing. This season has been one that most players have had to learn a different system. It is no coincidence that he is one of those who have got better as the team understands the way Pep wants to play. Adding two pacy young fullbacks will mean more runners for him to find. Kevin is key to our future.

Exactly, he has said himself that he has improved a lot as a player this season despite not matching his goal tally. Next season he will be even better. I believe we'll have a deeper squad, meaning he can get some more rest and I think he'll have a great chance to beat the PL assist record of 20.

I literally can't understand the amount of people moaning about KDB or the amount of people wanking over Sterling. They are light years apart. KDB is genuinely one of the best in the world. I'd much rather him lose possession trying to unlock the defence than to retain possession by crabbing the ball from side to side across the pitch. What he can do with the ball, Sterling can only dream about.

He's not normally brilliant. Been well below par since the Chelsea game but I thought he was exceptional tonight. Got involved, put himself about and generally ran the game, plus a superb goal.

Obviously you haven't seen all the games. Just go and look at the video of the recent Palace game when he was absolutely brilliant. If you did see that game how in hell can you say he was below par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.