Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's no Paul Pogba though, is he?

He needs some fancy flicks and a wanker haircut to be the very best IMO.

Robbie Savage wouldn't pay to watch him play apparently.

That's fine tbh, I'd personally hope the **** would be refused entry from the ground in any case.

His assist for agueros first(?) where he bent it behind the defender in front of him yet got it in front of the others in the box was filthy.

Edit; it was this one

Last edited:
This accurately depicts how it feels - on a different planet

8e6dc57c17c72460b042aab69e6af587.jpg

Robbie Savage wouldn't pay to watch him play apparently.

That's fine tbh, I'd personally hope the **** would be refused entry from the ground in any case.
In fairness to Savage he has since said that he got that completely wrong. It was just a typical British football pundit comment. Player doing well in a foreign league, deemed not good enough a couple of years earlier by a media darling, City paying a large fee. It was an obvious, lazy viewpoint to take, he's probably not seen any of KDB at Wolfsburg but was asked for a comment and instead of doing the sensible thing and admitting he didn't watch a lot of Bundesliga football, he gambled on Mourinho having gotten it right.

I think he literally is about a second ahead of most footballers. That 2nd goal was a great example of it, and will be the assist of the season as far I'm concerned.

It's pretty incredible. He sees the run before aguero does, the quality of the pass makes that decision for Sergio.

Having that level of foresight is unique and having the execution he does makes it even more so.

Pep deserves a lot of credit. He's unlocked it. The ability was always there and Pep has got it out of him. IMO that's why he's considered the best coach in the world. He's done the same with Sterling.

I think he literally is about a second ahead of most footballers. That 2nd goal was a great example of it, and will be the assist of the season as far I'm concerned.

It's pretty incredible. He sees the run before aguero does, the quality of the pass makes that decision for Sergio.

Having that level of foresight is unique and having the execution he does makes it even more so.

Pep deserves a lot of credit. He's unlocked it. The ability was always there and Pep has got it out of him. IMO that's why he's considered the best coach in the world. He's done the same with Sterling.

Sane v Stoke is his best assist. Saturday's was awesome though.

Ever since his first time pass into navas path in his debut game i think for city you knew he was special and unique to what we had but the way he has progressed since his debut is amazing, someone you could watch play all day long. Pep drserves huge credit for taking him to next level.

So blessed to have him n silva seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.