Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching him since arriving here has been an absolute pleasure, especially since Pep.

My only slight concern is that if he carries on (or, let's be honest,just maintains) his form, will be clubs starting to sniff around. He seems completely happy here and a grounded lad, but the if the likes of Barca, or more likely Real come knocking, would his head be turned?

I'm a blue and love living in this great city, but even if I was on £150,000 a week playing in this young magnificent side, if one of those 2 were interested I'd struggle to turn them down.
you missed him just extending to 6 yrs just the other day? we do not sell our best players and they dont want to leave,where have you been to not know that

Watching him since arriving here has been an absolute pleasure, especially since Pep.

My only slight concern is that if he carries on (or, let's be honest,just maintains) his form, will be clubs starting to sniff around. He seems completely happy here and a grounded lad, but the if the likes of Barca, or more likely Real come knocking, would his head be turned?

I'm a blue and love living in this great city, but even if I was on £150,000 a week playing in this young magnificent side, if one of those 2 were interested I'd struggle to turn them down.

I would be concerned if we’d have sold our best players in recent years, but we haven’t. If another club wants him, we would just tell them to do one. I can’t see Real or Barca coming in for him because they don’t really need a midfielder.

I would be concerned if we’d have sold our best players in recent years, but we haven’t. If another club wants him, we would just tell them to do one. I can’t see Real or Barca coming in for him because they don’t really need a midfielder.
I also think that we are now as attractive (if not more attractive) a footballing proposition than Real and Barca for most players looking to become stars on the world stage and win honours. We obviously are not quite the draw for the “lifestyle” players but we don’t want to be, otherwise we end up with the premadonnas at Real or the dabbers at that other lot.

This status—and the potential we have to build on it in the future—means we cannot only retain our best players but also compete with the other “super clubs” for the very best developing and established talent in the world.

What time to be a blue, with Kevin, Leroy, Raheem, Gabby, and Phil, too!

The best I've ever seen in a City shirt think that covers it.

It makes me a little sad though when I think back to Michael Johnson as that lad for me had similar talent just obviously went down a very different path.

He just has this aura on him that if I were the opposition fans I would shit myself everytime he has the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.