Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB in the Premier League this season:

Most chances created (104)
Most tackles won (59)
Most assists (15)
Most goals from outside the box (5)

Real shame Kevin did not win POTY. What a player and let's hope he continues this rich vein of form next season.

Does anyone know where I can find the chart which showed players who assisted the assister earlier in the season. I am sure KDB was way out on his own in the chart in comparison to other players.

captain Kev. I remember not being particularly impressed with him when he played for Chelsea. His development as a player and leader has been immense.
You mean his first match where he was MOTM and delivered a sweet assist? He didn't play much after that.

You mean his first match where he was MOTM and delivered a sweet assist? He didn't play much after that.

didnt rate him that highly when he was playing outwide. he's matured quite a bit since then. but yes, he has always produced decent numbers... just wasnt a fan like i am now

His level is so high now that unless he does something incredible, like his goal, you just take what he does in stride. For example, the first goal on Sunday, he played an exquisite outside of the right boot ball around the defender and right into sterlings stride. It wasn't until I watched the highlights that I really appreciated the level of skill and vision required to execute that pass. He's doing stuff like that multiple times a game but because its Kev it goes un-noticed. Final ball assists dont do the guy justice. The amount of goals he plays an integral part in without getting the "Assist" is why it was criminal he didnt get POTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.