Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of times I was slagged off and abused on this forum on other threads (mainly the Yaya ones) for suggesting playing De Bruyne, Silva and Fernandinho in a midfield three is laughable.

Posters swore blind it was unbalanced and they were both No.10's and that was it. Yaya had to start every game to keep possession and was the only one capable of doing so from midfield and I hated him so was just bias and couldn't see it.

Well De Bruyne says fuck you, Silva says fuck you, Pep says fuck you and fatbloke says fuck you. De Bruyne is just proving what I thought he was capable of all along, the man is just a pure genius and has to be the best midfield player in the world right now. There's just no one else capable of producing the number of assists he does and contributing to regaining possession and dominating games.

I've been saying this for the past 5 years. Kdb is the only player I've seen that reminds me of Zizou. And to me that is about the biggest compliment there is for a footballer that isn't Messi. More and more everyday he is growing into that kind of player. One in a generation.

Always thought the midfield of Fernandinho, kdb and silva looked unbalanced. Couldn't be more wrong now, kdb has grown into the complete midfielder.

Both KDB and Silva have responded to the demands made of them by Pep.

KDB is a very special talent but there were question marks against him about concentration and commitment. He is currently answering those questions in the most positive fashion and is now a more effective player all round than he was. If he keeps it up and keeps improving, he may achieve great things.

The lad just gets better and better. I heard a report that when subbed yesterday , he got applause from all sides of the ground. Anyone know if this is true. Fair plays to the Watford fans if it is.
well if I were a Watford fan, id be applauding not having to see that red tormenting my team too :)

The amount of times I was slagged off and abused on this forum on other threads (mainly the Yaya ones) for suggesting playing De Bruyne, Silva and Fernandinho in a midfield three is laughable.

Posters swore blind it was unbalanced and they were both No.10's and that was it. Yaya had to start every game to keep possession and was the only one capable of doing so from midfield and I hated him so was just bias and couldn't see it.

Well De Bruyne says fuck you, Silva says fuck you, Pep says fuck you and fatbloke says fuck you. De Bruyne is just proving what I thought he was capable of all along, the man is just a pure genius and has to be the best midfield player in the world right now. There's just no one else capable of producing the number of assists he does and contributing to regaining possession and dominating games.
It would of been unbalanced last season we have the full backs now that make it work.

Lol mate that's not even the worse. Some people here thinks his pass completion % wasn't 90% so he must be shit and not a 'Pep player' cause he weren't 'press resistant'. I know one guy who kept saying that once Gundogan was healthy last year De Bruyne would get benched. And now again this year he'd say Bernardo would bench De Bruyne. Yeah he knows who I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.