Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol mate that's not even the worse. Some people here thinks his pass completion % wasn't 90% so he must be shit and not a 'Pep player' cause he weren't 'press resistant'. I know one guy who kept saying that once Gundogan was healthy last year De Bruyne would get benched. And now again this year he'd say Bernardo would bench De Bruyne. Yeah he knows who I'm talking about.
Who? He sounds clueless.

Lol mate that's not even the worse. Some people here thinks his pass completion % wasn't 90% so he must be shit and not a 'Pep player' cause he weren't 'press resistant'. I know one guy who kept saying that once Gundogan was healthy last year De Bruyne would get benched. And now again this year he'd say Bernardo would bench De Bruyne. Yeah he knows who I'm talking about.

Haha, at least there was only one, I could name at least 20 posters saying we couldn't keep possession in midfield without Yaya and saying I only thought differently because I hated him. I'm tempted to name and shame but it's better to keep quiet and save them the embarrassment.

Pep’s genius solution for not being able to sign Kroos = turn Kev into Kroos with a better defensive work rate.

One of the best individual performances ive seen from a city player

Loving him in this new deeper role

We all know I'm the village idiot of the group...well last year one of the few things that I questioned from Pep was why he would turn arguably the best 10 in the world into an 8. Well Peps genius shows specifically in this instance as he's looked to have turned Kev into a complete box to box midfielder. Props to the poster who said he was Toni Kroos with a defensive work rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.