Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep's quote about Kevins quality when he's playing with optimism is spot on. He's going to have a monster year this year and I'm absolutely sure of it. I think he's the best player in the league and you'll see the true KDB this season.

No, he doesn't run the game like Dave does but Dave's final ball is miles behind and ultimately that's more important I believe.
No wayy. Are you telling me 99% pass percentage doesn’t win you games?!

Whooshed me here bud.
Lol i’m just saying how many people here (not you ofc) called for him to be dropped because he was sloppy. It’s just stupidity all around. It’s like calling for Silva to be dropped because he doesn’t score goals.

Lol i’m just saying how many people here (not you ofc) called for him to be dropped because he was sloppy. It’s just stupidity all around. It’s like calling for Silva to be dropped because he doesn’t score goals.

I gotcha :).

Yeah... They're both incredible of course (17+21). Having Bernardo as a third...incredible...seriously???..Gundogan slots in easily as well in that 'false 8' too. Spoiled rotten we are.

He looked superb last night,in terms of his hunger he appears to have stepped it up a notch.Physically he also looks much fitter - leaner and meaner.

I expect he'll be even more influential this coming season,he seems incredibly motivated and definitely means business.

He looked superb last night,in terms of his hunger he appears to have stepped it up a notch.Physically he also looks much fitter - leaner and meaner.

I expect he'll be even more influential this coming season,he seems incredibly motivated and definitely means business.

Spot on. I stand by what I said regarding him being the best in the league and I think Pep was talking to Kev directly through the media with those quotes about his quality when he's confident.

I'm backing him for the PFA POY.

Kev playing much further forward this preseason, and as a result he thrives and the team thrives. Not a coincidence.

Madrid

Tottenham

Kev is going to have a huge season. You feel it. And then with the way he's played in the preseason... you can see hows he's settling down into his role within a Pep team.

The more time he has on the field with everyone and what else is to come in hopefully Sanchez, the more incredible and impactful Kev is going to be IMO. I'm the biggest KDB fan so its hard to admit he struggled pretty bad at one point mid-season last year, but he still finished with an unbelievable assist record, and like those of us who watch every game know, he should have had 10 more!!

Some of the passes we're going to see this year between this guy and the likes of Jesus, Sane, Sterling, Aguero, Sanchez, Bernardo, Silva...... haha, unreal.

Give this man a life time contract Txiki!!! He even seems fitted for that weather Nolito couldnt stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.