Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now; it was his poor wee girl that couldn't hack it, not him. The poor lass turned white so she did. We should have clubbed together on here and bought the poor girl a sunbed.
That would have been a worthy gofundme had it been for a better player.

He looked superb last night,in terms of his hunger he appears to have stepped it up a notch.Physically he also looks much fitter - leaner and meaner.

I expect he'll be even more influential this coming season,he seems incredibly motivated and definitely means business.
Yep.His improved fitness and apparent increase in quality is,i believe,down to full participation in pre season.
Last summer he toiled with Belguim deep into June ,leaving a space of about two wks before City left for China...altho i think he was excused the trip to recover.
Its not just about him playing further foward like another poster has said; its about him being fully fit,fresher and gleaning the benefit of a full pre season training,not to mention increased competition for places.
For whats its worth , i tnink quite a few players who went far in the euros last summer will be leaner,sharper and more productive this season.

PAUL MERSON ARTICLE
This always makes me smile
DGVnzBjVYAEuU6H.jpg:large

Expecting more goals from him this season.

A guy with his finishing ability and technique should be scoring 15-20 a season IMO.

Excepting a record breaking season from him. Was overplayed last season, with Bernardo and a hopefully fit Gundogan, he will be afforded some much needed rest and won't have to play virtually ever game.

Will improve his goal tally and break the PL assist record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.