Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't saying anything we shouldn't already agree to. If you don't think Debryune is worth Mbappe/Neymar money, then you haven't been watching.

Since we've all been watching, I don't think he is saying anything unique. As for the Napoli talk, well that's just common sense respect of all good teams. You never know, so don't burn bridges.

I'm okay with the statements. So long as e doesn't become a constant chirper.

I don't like knowing agent names for a good reason... They are irrelevant to the football on the field. So the less I here of or from them, the better.

Bit nothing here is over the top

Agreed that Debruyne is worth Mbappe/Neymar money. But, wouldn't paying 500K per week destroy our existing wage structure ?

Agreed that Debruyne is worth Mbappe/Neymar money. But, wouldn't paying 500K per week destroy our existing wage structure ?
We are not going to pay him 500 a week. Nor do I think PSG pay that. We will pay him as the top earner on the squad. Alongside Aguero I believe. And on par with the highest pay in the land.

As he is one of the absolute best in the land, so he deserves to be paid as such.

I liked this from Barney Ronay's match report:

"De Bruyne continued to drive City on, carrying around with him that personal pocket of space he unfurls wherever he goes like a fine green rug."

I liked this from Barney Ronay's match report:

"De Bruyne continued to drive City on, carrying around with him that personal pocket of space he unfurls wherever he goes like a fine green rug."

I like Barney, the journalism world needs more Barneys.

We wouldn't be.

We have 5 ambassador/captain/star slots on big money.

David, Kun and 3 others. These were Joe Hart, Vinny, Yaya.

By next season none of those 3 will be on them.

Kev will. Jesus and Sane too if this keeps up.

Kev will merely be moving into a vacant slot in our pay structure.

We wouldn't be.

We have 5 ambassador/captain/star slots on big money.

David, Kun and 3 others. These were Joe Hart, Vinny, Yaya.

By next season none of those 3 will be on them.

Kev will. Jesus and Sane too if this keeps up.

Kev will merely be moving into a vacant slot in our pay structure.
Pretty sure it was already established earlier in the season that Kevin is on the players council, consisting of 5 leaders within the dressing room.

Silva, Fernandinho, Kompany, Aguero & KDB. Yaya is no longer on it.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it was already established earlier in the season that Kevin is on the players council, consisting of 5 leaders within the dressing room.

Silva, Fernandinho, Kompany, Aguero & KDB. Yaya is no longer on it.

Must have missed that. Possibly hasn't been given the pay bump yet, as that's 220K pw for those 5 and that's around what is being asked for.

Would love seeing the club make an easy extension to his contract that leaves both party's happy. Blijf maar hier Kev, mooie club dit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.