Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His crossing and through balls are elite level.

Through balls are possibly the best of all time. I don’t recall anyone executing so many of them. Not only does he do it often, many times they are perfectly weighted and 110% accurate.

So of his passes are out of this world. They don’t get the respect they deserve IMO.

Through balls are possibly the best of all time. I don’t recall anyone executing so many of them. Not only does he do it often, many times they are perfectly weighted and 110% accurate.

So of his passes are out of this world. They don’t get the respect they deserve IMO.

Speaking of not getting the respect they deserve, David Silva would like a word..

His debut at palace,as a sub, he revealed ridiculous ball playing ability from the off, his second half defence -splitting ball through to Navas (from wide and deep on ths left wing)) was world class.Think he came on after sergio was butchered from behind, and very nearly scored with virtually his first touch,forcing the palace keeper into a good save.
Great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.